Our focus is to assist you, through resilience coaching, to:
- Develop the skills and attitudes that will help make you resilient.
- Overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of your reaching your goals.
- Bounce back from hard times
- Manage your life's disasters, whether it be the loss of a spouse, a relationship or your health.
We assume that you are resourceful and creative and concentrate on:
- What is right, your strengths and abilities.
- The whole person, not just the problem.
- Your growth and development as an individual.
The relationship is one of equals with the coaching plan coming from you, not the coach. The coaching process usually focuses on learning new skills or attitudes as well as reinforcing old ones.
An ability coach can help you develop new skills and attitudes and assist you in locating many of the resources that you need to successfully achieve your goals and meet life's challenges.