Resilience and Disability...
Resilience and Disability is a program designed to assist you in learning and practicing the skills and attitudes of resilience so that you can better manage your life, your health and your disability. The program provides the opportunity to practice these skills and attitudes as you attempt to manage these challenges.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Purpose
- Ten skills and attitudes that can increase resilience.
- So how prepared are you to deal with a disability? Take your own inventory.
- Post-traumatic growth? The Post-traumatic Growth Inventory. Have the bad things that happened in your life made you a stronger person?
- Some things to do to build your resilience.
- Some things to unlearn.
- Dealing with a disaster in your community.
- Resilience and young people.
- Apply what you have learned: 20 questions.
- Use of the program.